1- I propose to leave a gap in the place where the word "propose" should be written in my next proposals.
2- I to add the Catalan word "daixonses" to the English vocabulary. By doing this the English people will be able to use it in the same way that Catalans do: as an all-purpose word that we pronounce when we cannot find the exact words.
3- I to change the gramatical function of the word "worship" to a name. It WON'T be a verb anymore. It is now a name!
4- I to be an amateur for the rest of my life and have a lot of worships.
5- I to forget all the references.
- I to eliminate the word "to" after the gap in which the word should be written and start writing the first verb of each proposal in gerund tense.
- I changing the subject "I" to "They" in my next proposals.
- They not calling these "proposals" and giving them the name of "love declarations".
- They daixonses+ing.
- They becoming very angry because I've made them responsible for the future of these love declarations.
- They asking the reader to fill the gaps that appear in these LOVE declarations with the words he/she HATEs the most. (From the beginning, please)
- They changing the subject of these love declarations to "The reader" and giving him/her the whole responsability.
- The reader being very happy because he/she now has A REAL ROLE on all these nice daixonses, and saying to the person next to him/her: NOW I HAVE THE CONTROL.
- The reader writing in this white piece of paper his/her definition of art and once written, taking a photo of it and sending it to Sofía (email@example.com). In case the reader does it in the moment when the exhibition is happening, the reader goes to Sofía and reads it to her.
- The reader using scissors to cut some of the words he/she has used to fill the gaps like this (an arrow points out the gap) and composing something similar to a new sentence pasting the words in this yellow piece of paper.
- The reader drawing A REAL WORSHIP in the piece of paper and sending a photo of it to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or hanging it to the exhibition wall. The sentence the reader has composed in the last love declaration should be used as an explanation of the drawing. If the reader does not remember what A REAL WORSHIP is, the reader reading proposal 3.
- The reader getting tired of so many tasks.
- The reader discovering that it all is a lie and that having the chance to choose a few stupid things does not mean having the control over this.
- The reader starting to feel really angry with me because I don't want to change the subject.
- The reader disappearing, leaving
G R E A T
D E E P
G A P
- feeling existencial emptiness.